-
March 9th, 2006, 01:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I was h ooked by the early catalog bug last week and bought a 1989 AG catalog on e-bay. It came yesterday and it is beautiful. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to "meet" the three original girls and their collections.
When comparing prices from 1989 to today I was very impressed that AG had held its prices down for so long. I know we all complain about how much things cost, but compared to 1989, today's prices are a bargain really. I am not sure I could have afforded to buy the items back then.
I have been very well pleased with the PM items I have bought and most of the new ones as well. I have not been happy with a couple of the new outfits for historicals because of the fabric and how easily it rips apart at the seams, but as a whole, I love everything historical. We are so lucky!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks